IT’S ALL BASED ON MUSCLE STIMULUS AND ADAPTION
A technique that constantly challenges your muscles with varying sequences of different exercises all with a certain goal in mind. All the workouts include carefully planned “work” and “rest periods” with specific rep counts to elicit a certain response from your body. The exercises blend proven weight-room classics, HIIT circuits, and strongman training to bring about one of the most comprehensive training programs around. The exercises range from classic squats and bicep curls to multi-muscle training and plyometrics exercises.
*Purpose of Foundational Training is to develop motor learning patterns, structural integrity, and muscular endurance.
* Foundation is designed to give the novice/beginner athletes a starting point to form a foundation, learn correct movement patterns, and develop a level of muscular endurance. Foundation training is to help people learn the proper technique and stay injury free.
* Basic movements in Foundation Training (Deadlift (hip hinge), Squat, Push up, and Pull up)
* Foundation training is a 4-6 week program depending on the athlete
* Progression of exercises/movements (Mobility, stability, bodyweight, endurance, hypertrophy, and strength)
* Each Athlete must master each week before moving on to the next week. Some weeks can take up to several weeks to get down. The purpose of this program is to set a solid foundation to build on. It is not a race.
X-FIT PROGRAM INCLUDES:
60 minute classes that challenge and push your body to new limits. Classes are offered Monday thru Saturday.
• X-Fit classes incorporate endurance training, agility training, speed straining, strength training, olympic lifting, and power training in a high intensity group training atmosphere.
• This high intensity class uses proven methods that deliver amazing fat burning results and lean muscle building.
• Learn the basics of Olympic lifting and discover the amazing benefits of these total body exercises.
• Plyometric training for beginners to advanced athletes.
• Proven fat burning and muscle building routines that lead by results.
• The success of any fitness program lies in sound nutrition. No crash, or fad diets! Research supported nutritional advice that empowers you with knowledge and the know how to eat properly in your everyday life.
• Strongman training to increase total body strength