What is Nutrition Counseling?
Nutrition is more than what you decide to eat, it is a relationship, an agreement you have with your body to provide it with the necessary building blocks to live. There are ways to make every relationship strong and continually growing, but ultimately it is our own decision. The question is what kind of relationship will you have with nutrition and your health.
How Nutrition Counseling Works: One-on-One
- A one hour initial nutrition evaluation and assessment will be performed. Matt will carefully evaluate your health history, current eating patterns, symptoms and lifestyle.
- We will have a grocery store visit to go over your list of foods and help you identify healthy alternatives.
- Individualized macronutrient meal plans for you to follow.
- Information on supplements and there effectiveness, tips on how to increase your metabolism, and much more…
- All nutrition counseling sessions are one hour long.
Cost of Nutrition Counseling:
- 4 Weekly Session $199
- 2 biweekly sessions & Grocery store visit with pantry list $149
- Grocery Store visit $49
- Individualized monthly/weekly macronutrient meal plans with assessment $49